Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Ohio State Interested in 2014 JUCO PF Jordan Goodman?

Jordan Wagner's picture
March 27, 2014 at 3:21pm
13 Comments

Ohio State is definitely trying to bring in another big man. They've reached out to transfers Anthony Lee and Trevor Thompson already. Bob Baptist pointed out on Twitter that the Buckeyes are also interested in '14 JUCO PF Jordan Goodman

The one-time Rutgers 2011 commitment holds an offer from Oklahoma State. Many other schools are showing interest, according to JUCORecruiting.com. 

Goodman averaged around 19 and 7 as a sophomore. I believe he would be eligible to play right away and would have two seasons to play. 

TheShookster's picture

I just asked about this on the Va Tech transfer thread...nice! Ask and you shall receive it's true.

+2 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

I think we just found LaQuinton Ross with dreads.

LEBRON

+2 HS
ab1993's picture

and the ability to shoot 3s

Class of '16

+2 HS
TLeeUpInThisJ's picture

I'm not interested in this guy. He doesn't look like a PF; he's a SF and we've got no need for that. We need post players, not raw players that throw up ill-advised 3's. No thanks.

-3 HS
BROSEPH's picture

You realize how old that video is right?  

+1 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Thad should be in love,a guy over 6'8 who isnt afraid to let it rain from downtown.I definitely would like to see some more film with him working primarily around the basket.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

buckeyefan51's picture

If you want to watch a 7 footer who can play with his back to the basket shoot mid range to beyond the arc go youtube type in Michal Cekovsky you will be amazed how this young can move and shoot.

Deadly Nuts's picture

Were not getting Michal Cekovsky....

LEBRON

buckeyefan51's picture

Oh I forgot to mention he had 2 offers back in Nov. now he has 7 big time offers. He not taking any visits startng in April I think we should get on the bandwagon on this guy he is also a in the 2014 recruiting class.

Knarcisi's picture

Man, how much have we completely caved in on Amir Williams?  Deservedly so, but wow ... We're after any JUCO or transfer with a pulse.  

+1 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

Goodman is more of a SF/PF and the VT transfer would have to sit out a year. Anthony Lee is really more of a PF, as well. The thing I'm worried about is only having Dave Bell at center in 2015. He is very thin and not a starting caliber center as a redshirt freshman or sophomore. 

Knarcisi's picture

Lee would be nice since he doesn't have to sit a year. Regardless of position, I'm concerned with someone that can help on the boards. Pathetic that Q was our leading rebounder and that LSJ wasn't far behind. Loving doesn't seem to have any interest of going inside. You've gotta admit, we're contacting any JUCO or transfer out there.  Even the staff is selling out on Amir. I say start McDonald at C. At least we will get an effort.