Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Equanimeous St. Brown - 2015 | CA | WR | Highlights

Gray Box's picture
March 1, 2014 at 7:34pm
14 Comments

This one's for all those who like recruits with unique names. Equanimeous St. Brown doesn't currently hold an offer from Ohio State, however, he has offers from UCLA, USC, ND, Standford, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Illinois, Tenn, and others. He also has the measurable (6'5" | 200lbs | 40: 4.44) and the highlights that I think give him a real chance to land an OSU offer. He's 247Sports bio says he, "is a 4.0 GPA student who also speaks four languages (French, Spanish, German, English) and can read and write in three (English, German, French)".

Equanimeous St. Brown : Servite High (CA) Class of 2015 - Junior Year Highlights: 

Gray Box's picture

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

His first name deserves to be in Key and Peele's next East / West All-Star video.

+8 HS
m5987usus's picture

Love that show hahahah

O-H!

sharks's picture

St Brown, patron saint of the pigskin. Poor kid is a top flight student; and he's saddled with that. Thanks, mom.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+3 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Saw him last Summer at the Sound Mind/Sound Body camp in Detroit, was fairly certain he was going to blow up. Illinois offered him at the camp and they were among his first offers. Very nice talent.

JFKBuckeye's picture

Greatest name of all time!

Youngbuck85's picture

Sounds like a name out of a chemistry experiment 

+2 HS
TUNBUCK89's picture

I Wonder what his freinds call him ......Equa ?....Equan ?

+1 HS
cinserious's picture

Theres no possible nickname he can make out of that. Can't shorten it either.

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

Buckeye Elite's picture

I can definitely see him get an offer from tOSU . He is big and fast and high points the ball well, the perfect red zone threat we lack. Urban loves big receivers who can catch, run and block. Would love to see St. Brown in S&G.

"Clear eyes, Full heart, Can't lose!"
                                  - Friday Night Lights

+1 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

Wow! That's some great form on the skull crushers and bicep curls!!

+1 HS
Posterchild's picture

I thought it was weird watching an 17/18 year old work out shirtless in the beginning of that video.

cinserious's picture

Judging by his mix of intelligence and football skill, I'd say he ends up at Standford.

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

Stoicpaisano's picture

Runs like a horse.