Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2015 4 star Jacob Daniel

Jbuckeye559's picture
February 26, 2014 at 6:20pm
8 Comments

Jacob Daniel

Clovis, CA a small town east of Fresno, CA is home of 2015 4 star DT recruit Jacob Daniel. Daniel has been loading up on major offers from all over the nation, with a hold of 27 offers under his name he's been catching the eye of many programs around the nation. The 6'4'' 310-pound DT was once a University of Washington(Huskies) commit who decommitted from the program on Dec.31 2013 to reevaluate his college choice. He holds offers from programs like (listing a few) USC, Alabama, Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Oregon, Ohio State who are all after the 27 rank player in the nation (247sports composite rankings)

Jacob Daniel was being recruited by Ohio State former coach Mike Vrabel, who we all know left the program to join Bill O'Brien in the Texans. Daniel told me he hasn't been in contact with Ohio State since the departure of Vrabel but he is hoping that the staff will keep in contact with him soon. Daniels likes Ohio State and would like taking a visit to Columbus one day if the chance comes. Daniel has a number of visits he will take soon and adding Ohio State to his list will be a great thing for him.

Watch Jacob Daniel's highlights in the link below

BME_Buckeye's picture

Are you Birm's shadow? 

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

ODEEZ330's picture

How did he tell you?

O'Deez330
stark county football

Jbuckeye559's picture

I keep in contact with him. Being from Fresno California myself. 

+1 HS
pittsdasavage's picture

I am from Fresno, CA and have played against his team. If they run their program the same way they did 3 years ago then this kid is probably a work horse who lives in the gym. Hopefully we can get this guy on campus and plant the flag in central california. More and more good players are coming out of there trying to go to out of state schools and hopefully Ohio State can capitalize on the Pac 12's blindness to this area.

teddyballgame's picture

Good idea...someone send LJ the link to this thread.

Seattle Linga's picture

Gotta love the updates this site brings

Seattle Linga's picture

Gotta love the updates this site brings

Jbuckeye559's picture

Jst putting it out there. This kid likes Ohio State and would he would like to keep in contact with the coaching staff. He lives not far from me and I talk to him here and there about Ohio State. I ask him if he has been in contact with OSU lately and he told me he is pretty sure they won't past him up. I know I'm no Birm and all and I can understand to some of you it's hard to believe this post since it's coming from a nobody like me but hey I'm trying to start a career in recruiting and jst thought I might jst put it out there. Thank you and Go Bucks! Buckeye Nation till the death of me