Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Gray Box's picture

Flag Planted: 

#FlagPlanted

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Darius Slade - 2015 | NJ | DE | Highlights: 

+3 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Welcome to C-bus and tOSU, Mr. Slade.  Have a great visit.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

BOOOOOOOM!

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

MacG91's picture

I think Dylan Thompson will be a stud in about two years, he is very athletic and underrated. 

Mac..yeah

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

I agree MacG91, he's got the potential to be a good one! 

MN Buckeye's picture

He sure had a great game against the team in orange and blue. The had no answer for him.

BuckeyeNation_330's picture

even with a slight running start, he didn't have to bend at the knee much to get up there. great athlete, can't wait til mickey gets him in the gym.

"Bleed Scarlet, Die Gray"

BuckeyeB9B82501's picture

I think that D Slade is a very underrated 3*. Could be an AJ Hawk type impact player. He plays with very sound fundamentals and he recognizes plays quickly. He stays home and snuffs sreens out too. Thats something that I think we need more of. Screens killed us big-time the last few years

Buckeye Dynasty starts in 2014 baby !!!!!! GO BUCKS !!!!!!!! O - H - I - O

+3 HS
sharks's picture

He's got that 'motor'.  He cant always bull through, but he doesnt quit on plays.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

Gray Box's picture

Another underrated 3* in the Dream '14, Stephen Collier 2013 Senior Highlights:  

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Collier boasted an impressive 4.2GPA in high school.

Stephen Collier Highlights w/ Trent Dilfer's Analysis from Elite 11 Atlanta: 

+1 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Love me a brainy QB. Give me the Craig Krenzel type all day, any day.
I guess just based on the smarts I have been viewing Collier as a Krenzel-esque QB only in a much more prolific offense.

MacG91's picture

That first throw was about 55 yards down the right seem, the kid has good arm, just think what itll be like after he gets stronger. 

Mac..yeah

buckguyfan1's picture

"Slade" on the back of a jersey is just going look cool.  Especially standing over another broke TSUN QB like we've all come to love. 

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

A bunch of the Dream '14 at the O-H-I-Opening: 

O-H-I-Opening

+2 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

Beautiful!  Love to see them become a Band of Brothers.

Seattle Linga's picture

Looking at that photo gets me jacked up

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

Raeking Ball looking good on campus: 

Gray Box's picture

Dixon, Samuel, McMillan and Collier all hanging out with Brutus The Union: 

Dream '14

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Chill-axin with Statue Brutus