Rivals $ - Rivals250 OL likes the Buckeyes '15 MD OL Patrick Allen
- By Givler...offered by Coach Warinner...has a cousin at OSU and plans to visit...also likes Florida State (offered) and UGA (no offer).
Rivals $ - Four-star OT Newsome on a roll '15 NJ OL Grant Newsome
- Has added offers from Cincinnati, Miami, Michigan, Maryland, West Virginia, Louisville and, Ohio State...doesn't know much about OSU other than them being a national power...wide open and says academics will play a roll in his decision.
Rivals $ - Rivals100 tackle talks Auburn '15 TN OL Drew Richmond
- Says he likes all schools right now...talks about Coach Grimes and how he would fit in Auburn's offense...playing time will be a big factor.
Rivals $ - Connecticut TE ready to visit UNC '15 CT TE Chris Clark
- Visiting UNC this weekend...also has trips planned to Maryland (March 6), Penn State (March 14), Ohio State (March 21) and Michigan (March 22)..no one standing out yet.
Rivals $ - Once a Cane lean, Ridley changing things up '15 FL WR Calvin Ridley
- Up to twenty offers and has not narrowed things down...visiting Alabama in March or April...says he and Shawn Burgess-Becker will attend the same school.
Rivals $ - No rush for Cece Jefferson '15 FL DT CeCe Jefferson
- OSU, Missouri and UGA recruiting him the hardest...talks about USC and wants to visit Oregon.
Scout $ - Sibley One Of Ohio's Best '17 OH RB Todd Sibley
- 1200 yards & 13 TDs in 10 games as a freshman. No offers yet, but hearing from Ohio State, West Virginia, Cincinnati & others. Plans on camping at Florida State, Ohio State, West Virginia & Cincinnati.
The Buckeyes staff would remain active on the recruiting trail on Wednesday. Two days after adding '15 safety Ben Edwards, the third member of the 2015 class, Ohio State sent out four new offers.
From the state of Texas, '15 OT Conner Dyer picked up an offer from the Buckeyes. The big 6'4", 276-pound lineman is ranked as a 4-star prospect. Dyer is currently rated as the 14th best offensive tackle in the class, as well as 22nd in the lone star state and 137th in the country. Ohio State joins Baylor, Oklahoma, Oregon, Stanford, Texas A&M and others to offer a scholarship to Dyer.
The Buckeyes offered class of 2015 running back Dexter Williams earlier this afternoon. See what Williams' had to say about adding a scholarship offer from OSU and more.
In what seems to be an almost daily occurrence, the Ohio State football team offered a prospect from the state of Florida a full ride scholarship. Dexter Williams, a 5'11 190-pound speedster, out of Orlando's Olympia High is the latest Sunshine State prospect to receive an offer from the Buckeyes. Williams told Land-Grant Holy Land that he found out about the offer while talking on the telephone with OSU assistant Stan Drayton.
"We had a good conversation." Dexter stated. "We talked about life and about the program and what it has to offer me." He said of his conversation with Drayton.
The Buckeyes are joined by the Florida Gators, Miami Hurricanes and South Carolina Gamecocks as teams that have offered Williams, who rushed for nearly 1,100 yards as a junior, so far during the recruiting process, but the doesn't mean he is taking his opportunity to suit up in the historic scarlet and gray lightly.
Ohio State has made a habit of handing out offers to some of the top players in the state of Florida over the past couple of weeks, with the latest offer being handed out to Jacksonville (FL) Bishop Kenny offensive tackle Tyler Jordan. Jordan's recruitment has been blowing up over the past couple of weeks..
The 6'5, 270-pound tackle received a scholarship offer from the Buckeyes when he was on the phone with Ohio State tight ends coach Tim Hinton earlier today.
"Coach Hinton and I were talking back and forth on Facebook and he messaged me and basically told me to call him, so I called him up and he said that he liked my film a lot. He thought I was aggressive and he wanted to offer me a scholarship," Jordan said of receiving an offer from the Buckeyes.
While he isn't too familiar with the Buckeyes just yet, as they just recently started to express interest in his services, he's very excited about the offer, especially after growing up watching Urban Meyer's Florida teams.