Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

New Yahoo Account

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture
April 14, 2024 at 5:09pm
30 Comments

Ok I have a question an I hope someone can help me with this. I want to make my own Yahoo account but not sure how do to it. What I have found out so far is it can be done but I have to the old account to make one. The problem here is it tells you to go to your main account to make a new one and I can't do that. The reason why I can't do that is because the main name on the account is her username and I don't know here password for it. Same problem I'm having trying to make a new facebook account. She has people watching what I'm doing when I'm online and reporting everything back to her. Because everything I do or say she can her friends can see it by using my passwords which she knows because she set everything up for me. And If I change a password she can just go back and rechange it then I'm fucked because thing I will not know the new password. What I want to to is get her the hell out of my life for good I even know how or what the new Yahoo screen name will be so she does not go looking for it. Me and my Niece figured out to make so she never finds my new Yahoo account by looking up profiles which mean Ill have to make up a new pitcure to throw her way off even here her because she knows it to. Damn I feel such a damn fool for trusting her after all these years.

Mod Edit - Mived to Anything Else forum.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments