Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Game Ten 11.11.23 Score Prediction Thread ................... MSU vs. Ohio State

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
November 5, 2023 at 11:20am
95 Comments

First things first - We had 3 members hit the exact score of 51 on the head this past week. They included - BuckeyeCrazy85, Allinosu and The Rill Dill however we had many member all within one point of the total and my favorite of these was the guess from ActionStanleyJackson who predicted the final score of 34 - 16. If I've missed someone - my apologies. 

Team is officially 9 - 0 staring down the fighting Sparty's from Michigan State at home in Columbus, in a night game. MSU is 3 - 6 overall and 1 - 5 within the B1G but they found their legs yesterday breaking their six game losing streak with a win vs Nebraska. 

Since their windmill kicker, I've not taken MSU lightly and I think that payback is necessary. How about we play a solid game from start to finish in all three phrases and win going away. Our defense will live in the Sparty backfield and have a couple of takeaways. Offensively we will click with Stover back on the field and the dynamic duo of Harrison Jr and EE. 

My Final Prediction;

Ohio State - 52

Sparty - 13

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 95 Comments