Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Today's Win

+9 HS
nafimafi's picture
September 9, 2023 at 3:28pm
24 Comments

so, I did this after every win last season, where I recapped who I personally thought were the best OSU performers. just initial reactions right after the game finished, not looking at highlights or any sort of replay. whomever jumped off the screen for me.

last week's:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2023/09/140498/top-5-players-from-todays-win

September 9th (YSU)

1. Marvin Harrison Jr. : Went ballistic in the first half. Made almost every catch. Long touchdowns and great route running. He really helped Kyle get his rhythm early and I think they can create a great collegiate duo.

2. Denzel Burke: Super sticky the entire game, made some good tackles, and FINALLY got the DBs an interception. Showed great ball skills and route mirroring. Great start to the season for him.

3. Kyle McCord: Yup, I thought he looked very good. He got the ball into the hands of Marv and Emeka quick and often. Made smart decisions, showed some great zip on deep balls, and overall pretty high level of accuracy. Im not a "McCord fan" nor am I a "Brown fan," I just want the best QB available... and right now McCord is so far ahead of Devin.

4. Treveyon Henderson: Yall are so fucking ruthless on this dude, and i dont understand why. He is a Buckeye and the lack of respect some fans show a genuinely nice guy is so ridiculous. He played very well today and his pure speed is better than anyone else on the team. His stop and go gear he showed in the red zone was crazy and i thought he read the blocking very accurately. 

5. Tommy Eichenburg: I was going to put Mike Hall, as he was dominant for stretches, but Tommy was very consistent throughout the day, both against the run and as a pass rusher. He is one of the most rock solid players we've had in years.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments