Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Coach’s Perspective on The Game (Athletic Subscription Required)

+2 HS
bucks15's picture
November 22, 2022 at 10:14am
19 Comments

I’m a huge fan of coaches speaking with anomaly to provide perspective on games.  You get very candid opinions.  This one hits particularly close to home since it quotes a lot of B1G coaches that have played both Michigan and Ohio State.  Their perspective was very interesting.

An Athletic subscription is required and has a lot of other detail, but it ends with this:

Most of the coaches The Athletic spoke to who have played both teams said if both play at their best, Ohio State should win. They have more firepower, more explosive players and the advantage of playing at home.

“I don’t think we saw Ohio State play close to their A-game. I’m not sure if anyone has seen that in the Big Ten this year,” said a Big Ten East assistant. “I do think we’ve seen that from Michigan, and so you keep expecting that breakout game from Ohio State. I think the Buckeyes are the better team because they’re the more talented team. But the more I think about it, the more of a chance I give Michigan because of how physical they are. And you said it’s gonna rain, right?”

https://theathletic.com/3919980/2022/11/22/michigan-osu-harbaugh/?source...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments