Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Today's Win

+9 HS
nafimafi's picture
September 17, 2022 at 11:34pm
46 Comments

just based off very initial thoughts. havent rewatched game, havent seen highlights. just who jumped off the screen.

my last week version: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2022/09/132928/...

1. Cj Stroud: Damn, he looked money tonight. Throws were basically perfect most of the time. Spread the ball around well. Didnt turn the ball over. Heisman level play.

2. Dallan Hayden: His first real touches in his career, as a true freshmen, were spectacular. He showed a lot more speed than i expected and showed why he was underrated by recruiting services. He looked like a vet out there and will be so good for us down the road.

3. Marvin Harrison: Just like last week he looked quick, smooth, and showed good hands. Not much else to say besides: elite

4. Miyan Williams: He only got 10 carries but i thought he showed great power and solid speed on his attempts. RB1 level player on every other team

5. Emeka Egbuka: Just like last week, good routes, got open, good speed, and is an elite WR.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments