Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

We Made It...

+6 HS
Bukirob's picture
August 27, 2022 at 10:43am
10 Comments

Whew!!  We made it through the wasteland of boredom and tedium without college football and more specifically BUCKEYE FOOTBALL.

While it is true that the buckeyes do NOT play today we DO get college football TODAY.  Yes, we break this AWFUL fast with Nebraska vs Northwestern on Fox. Will the staff changes and the new QB Casey Thompson transform what was a pretty good defense with lots of returning starters bring Nebraska fans what they are hoping will be a west darkhorse contender?  

At 4:00 on BTN we cleanse the pallet with Wyoming @ Illinois.  At times last year, Illinois played good football. The win over PSU was the crowning achievement for Illinois last season in an otherwise disappointing  season (5-7)  Belima has a good area to recruit from but it's going to take time to get Illinois "back."

The evening games leave much to be desired.  When the best thing on the plate is Florida A&M @ UNC your down to the bottom of the barrel. 

On Thursday the game to watch is PSU @ Purdue 8 pm Fox.  This is probably going to be an excellent game.  I tend to lean towards I can see PSU losing this game.

Friday Western Michigan @ MSU at 7 on (pinch yer nose) ESPN

Saturday 3rd  There is only 1 that matters  ND @ OSU.  Yours truly will be in attendance as my son bought me tickets B deck on the 40-yard line. For those less fortunate, you can watch on  ABC at 7:30 

The best news is that CFB is here! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments