Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Team is Improving Every Week.

+15 HS
BrewstersMillions's picture
October 2, 2021 at 8:29pm
64 Comments

Yes, last week was Akron. And Rutgers is probably not a great team (one that had Michigan on the ropes nonetheless). But you know what good teams do? They maul the teams they should. Today was a mauling. 

It felt good to see. I thought CJ played his most decisive game of the season, the offensive line looks to be imposing its will on people and did my eyes deceive me or are we seeing playmakers emerge on the defense?

Long touchdown aside (which was a near pick by Hickman) I thought this was a great performance across the board. I said a few weeks ago, if you wanna get Ohio State you better get them this year because this team is too loaded to play so inconsistently.

There is a chance this team turned a corner and complex and fast things are becoming simple and slow. 

I am loving what I have seen over the last 10 quarters of Ohio State football. Going to be a long Fall for people hoping for a Buckeye demise!

GO BUCKS.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments