Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Teams That Are Historically Undefeated Against Ohio State in Football

+3 HS
airbuckeye's picture
July 15, 2021 at 11:58pm
31 Comments

I think this one may or may not piss some off but I thought it would be interesting to talk about. There are a few teams from WAY WAY back on the list.   

Via Phil Harrison of Buckeyes Wire: Teams that are historically undefeated against Ohio State in football

(MOD EDIT - Removed full article copy and paste, added article link and author credit for reference above)

There is some records that we have no control of changing but there are some we can.   Cornell being an IVY School would not be willing to play us same as Princeton. All the other Teams we can talk into replaying us. There are 2 teams I want payback for and 1 is S Car and the other is Tenn. I still get fucking pissed over that Tenn game when I think about and the Fact that Tenn even Stated they cheated in the 2 nd half. But the BALLEST NCAA did nothing to them.

Has far as S Car I think about that ever now and then and how Woody lost his job for hitting Charlie Bowman  I knew right then and there Woody was gone. But to be Honest if I was in Woodys shoe that day I would have done the same dam thing he did to that POS player running back down are sideline and mouthing of to our players. He got what the hell he deserved. Just to bad Woody was old and did'nt have enough in the tank to knock his ass out.                                    

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments