Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

6 Buckeyes Projected in 1st Round of 2022 NFL Draft

+6 HS
MountainsAwait's picture
May 2, 2021 at 11:49pm
92 Comments

So I was curious to see who had published some early initial analysis for the 2022 NFL Draft, and Fox Sports had the most Buckeyes projected that I could find from the early mock drafts out there. (1st round only)

Link: https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/2022-nfl-mock-draft-order-first-pi...

Buckeyes noted in article:

Pick #8 - Zach Harrison to the NY Giants

(surprised he’s projected this high but hopefully it’s an accurate taste of a fantastic year ahead)

Pick #10 - Garrett Wilson to the Carolina Panthers

(sounds about right - the first projected WR off the board. Olave certainly could be here also)

Pick #11 - Thayer Munford to the Philadelphia Eagles

(seems accurate - he should keep rising up boards)

Pick #25 - Sevyn Banks to the Arizona Cardinals

(surprised he is projected this high but he certainly could get there with his potential)

Pick #27 - Jeremy Ruckert to the Cleveland Browns

(should be a strong candidate to be the 1st TE taken; we all know how solid he is, and would make a lot of Ohioans happy!)

Pick #28 - Chris Olave to the agreement Bay Packers

(I expect him to be higher when it’s all said and done; he is the third WR off the board in this mock)

Anyone they (realistically) left out of the 1st round analysis?  It’s exciting to see how many 1st rounders we could have drafted - especially since this year’s draft wasn’t as top-heavy with stars...but it’s also a bummer to see how much talent will be leaving.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 92 Comments