Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Chase Young and Tom Brady

0 HS
BigRedBuckeye's picture
January 7, 2021 at 12:04pm
9 Comments

Clicked on an article about Chase Young's comments on Tom Brady. Tom was very senator-like in his response, but I got some chuckles out of the repeated mention of Ohio State in his answer:
"He's obviously a great young player," Brady said. "We've got our hands full with that D-line, one of the best D-lines in the league so, Chase is a great young player. Went to Ohio State, so naturally I think the Ohio State-Michigan thing wears off on 'em a little bit. I understand that. We're prepared for a tough challenge, and it should be a fun game."

Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians had high praise for Young, but he also delivered a word of caution for the rookie about poking the bear.

"He's a hell of a player," Arians said. "Obviously, making him a captain as a rookie speaks volumes. Both those kids from Ohio State -- him and [Terry] McLaurin -- are great kids. He's a handful, but so is [Montez] Sweat, [Daron] Payne, the rest of those guys. Ryan Kerrigan -- I've had a ton of respect for [him] for a long time. We'll have our hands full, but it's one of those games where you better watch what you wish for."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30663737/washington-football-team-de...

Mod Edit- Closed until you fix title.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments