Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Wisconsin's View of Chase Young, Post OSU-victory (funny)

+14 HS
1MechEng's picture
October 29, 2019 at 8:39am
10 Comments

Just for fun, I went over to Bucky's 5th Quarter on SBNation, and took a look at what they were saying about the OSU and Wisconsin performances last Saturday. The general consensus was that Wisconsin didn't game plan well, and that OSU is a playoff-bound juggernaut.

The funniest thing was an article called "Wisconsin Football: Chase Young Roundtable - How many of you would scientists need to clone before your could stop Chase Young?"

The 4 roundtable participants were asked how many of them would be needed to keep Chase Young from getting to the QB. The panel responded as follows:

Belz: In a hypothetical red rover scenario, at least 8. The way I figure this is the best formation to slow him down:

Matt - Matt - Matt - Matt

Matt - Matt - Matt - Matt

He will have to run through two of me no matter where he goes. That will give the quarterback at least 3 seconds. The two ran through clones are rushed to the ER shortly thereafter.

Tyler: I don’t think anything in my DNA would equal to that. He’s a beast. Maybe a beast that we should block with someone other than Jake Ferguson 1v1.

Ryan: Ten, maybe? Dude is an animal.

Drew: I never played competitive football in high school due to medical issues and I am now a fragile, mid-30s man who makes noises when he gets off the couch to grab more chips while watching football...so what I’m trying to say is that there is no number of Drew clones that could stop Chase Young from his holy mission of destroying all quarterbacks in existence.

If i had to answer that question, it would be about 50. If you stack my 50 dead bodies in a circle around the QB, it *might* buy enough time for a competent QB to make a short pass before Young hurdled the pile of me's and ended the QB's day.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments