Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - Camp Edition

-2 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
August 7, 2018 at 12:55pm
25 Comments

Good afternoon you righteous bastards!  It's been quite some time since we've rambled on so let's get to it.

How we got here: It has indeed been a long 8 months but we’ve persevered through a very snowy central Ohio winter. We’ve watched our rivals fail our conference yet again. We’ve gladly accepted spring and it’s meaningless, yet fun to talk about, exhibition football game. We saw a basketball team with life.  And, believe it or not, we will get through the nonsense happening right now. Football is nearly upon us.

Preseason Prediction: Ah, my favorite thing in the entire world.  A prediction based on nothing but bias and a complete ignorance of how the season will pan out.  That being said, I think the Buckeyes roll to an 11-1 record, a win in the B1GCG, a CFP berth, and ultimately lose in the title game to…..Arkansas!  Yes, Arkansas.  After shedding 450 pounds, Arkansas wins it all thus proving Bert is actually the shitty coach we all believe him to be.  Joke’s on us though, because he still has a hot wife.

Random Thoughts (in no particular order):

1. My oldest starts pre-school this year and is actually riding a school bus.  I’m fucking terrified.
2. Brett McMurphy is seriously a fucking moron with no journalistic integrity for releasing but one side of what can only be considered a gigantic cluster-fuck of a story.
3. Urban’s return is still 50/50, I think.
4. I miss beer.  I’ve switched to wine if and when I drink and it’s been better.  Drop in BP, loss of weight.  All good things.  But beer will be back September 1.
5. OJ did it.
6. Life is like a box of chocolates.

What I’ve been up to: Honestly, not much.  I have played a serious amount of golf this year which tickles my fancy.  Maybe my handicap is back to about a 15.  For those inquiring, I play Delaware Golf Club and Glenross GC a lot.  Come join me.

What’s Next: I plan to return to Rambling if it’s alright with you people.  So, you know, fuck off and let’s do this! 

Talk about whatever I’ve covered.  Or whatever you want to talk about if you’re an asshole like that.

P.S. – Welcome SilvioDante back to 11W.

[Mod Edit - Moved to "Anything Else" Forum]

[YTOWN Edit - Can we turn the commenting back on now?]

[Mod Edit - Commenting closed.  If you want random banter, you know the place for it]

Just delete it, then.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments