Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Your key player on each side of the ball to beat OU?

+1 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
September 6, 2017 at 2:16pm
36 Comments

Pretty simple, pick one player from each side of the ball that you feel is most essential, and key to beating the Sooners.  For fun, let's eliminate JT Barrett since every play is going to come through him anyway.

On offense, I'm going to say it's Parris Campbell.  And really, the biggest key for him is his hands.  GET THE BALL!  The drops have to stop, he has to be the lightning rod for the WRs on this offense.  I really hope they use him as more than a slot WR and actually get him the ball on some hand-offs, sweeps, etc.  Let him find the corner and turn on the jets.

On Defense, I'm going with the guy that was my player of the game last week.  Nick Bosa.  He played the most snaps of all the DL, and that sack he made... I know you're all tired of hearing me rave about it, but it was seriously one of the most heads-up plays I can ever remember.  He got Lagow by the sole of his shoe for crying out loud.

What say all of you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments