Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Win or Lose this season has been awesome

+20 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
December 30, 2016 at 11:55am
44 Comments

I know at times we can all be critical of our beloved Buckeyes, but anybody who is a fan of their favorite team wants them to always win and dominate every game. Sometimes this doesnt happen, and we start calling for the firing of coaches. #FireFickell #FireBeck are the two most recent. Thats what fans do and thats why sports are great, its because we are all crazy and bipolar with our feelings. When we win its all sunshine and rainbows, when we lose its all doom and gloom. I just want to say this season has been awesome, I didnt think there was any chance we would be in the playoffs, especially losing so many starters. (I guess going back to the Tressell days when we would lose 6 players and have 4 losses) So I am going to enjoy the game tomorrow win or lose, I will watch it with my wife, my three kids, and my three dogs. I wont get upset if they lose (more like mild disappointment) because there is way more in life to be thankful for and my world doesnt just revolve around how good the football team is.

Thank you Urban, Thank you buckeye football team. Lets do our best and not regret anything

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments