Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Been a While/ SE Respeck

+4 HS
Chaseko24's picture
September 6, 2016 at 10:00pm
34 Comments

I honestly don't know if any of you remember me but, hey, I'm back! I've been busy pretty much every second of my life since I last posted anything on here but I'm trying to find a little time to enjoy this kind of thing although I'm still slammed with responsibilities. 

For those of you who remember me, I'm a senior at Hoover High School in Alabama (football powerhouse) and I always complained about the Bammers being annoying as mess, and trust me, much hasn't changed. But after Saturday I think these kids realized that this team is not to be messed with. BG isn't necessarily a cupcake and I had to explain that to them, but they seemed to understand. They gave credit where it was due and I was EXTREMELY impressed. I mean, they are a little high coming off a win against an (overrated) USC team so I expected it to be a bragfest of epic proportions but they actually seemed impressed by our numbers. I thought the world might be becoming a better place and them a Bama fan called us greedy for running up the score and keeping our starters in for half of the 3rd quarter.... 

Oh well, it's not that bad!!!! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments