Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Who is all planning on making the trip for Penn State?

0 HS
Doak412's picture
October 11, 2015 at 9:07am
30 Comments

This appears to be our one night game of the year at home. Pretty excited to see if the fans other than the students actually participate in Black Saturday. I know I will. How many of you plan on wearing the black instead of the standard scarlet and grey. I don't even know where to begin with tailgating. It will be a marathon type day leading up to the game. Where are some of you planning on tailgating?

Side note in regards to some of the concerns expressed on this board about the team. At least Christian Hackenberg is a pocket passing QB. On top of that their O-line has played really poor most of the season and on the road it should be difficult. The offense is looking like it is finding its strides minus a few gaffes with false starts and holdings. Ultimately I understand that the Penn State defense is the better of two units however against a pro style offense I think that plays to Ohio State's strengths.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments