Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TTUN has insight on our struggles

0 HS
DonJuan's picture
October 8, 2015 at 9:13am
76 Comments

I thought you guys might find these comments funny coming from the new #1 team in the big ten.

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/forums/2019-stadium-and-main/14149...

http://www.scout.com/college/michigan/forums/2019-stadium-and-main/14150...

Some of the highlights:
"That's what they deserve for all their Harbaugh chit talk and doing a reality show on BTN. The Hollywood Buckeyes!"

"I pray this is the same team that comes to A2 because our D would eat them alive. Giant sized Gary Coleman will throw 3 picks and Zeke will tap out by the half. If Ohio state is #1 than I'm Bill Gates."

"May I just say, I feel strongly that Luke Fickell is an EXELLENT choice to serve as DC for OSU. He is truly an elite coach! :)"

"Maybe I'm spoiled allowing 14 points in 4 games, but I was a bit taken aback how often the announcers kept mentioning how great the OSU defense is. It think at the end of the game dude even said they have the best defense in the country. I'm like, dude they just allowed 27 points to Indiana."

"I don't know how anyone can argue this. To me, Sparty is the most overrated team in the country. It's weird to say this, but IMO, they are being judged on past performances, not on how they really are playing. Same goes for OSU, although while I believe Sparty is playing about as best as they can, the Buckeyes are playing far below what they are capable of doing. I like our chances against both, but more again MSU."

"James Joseph Harbaugh would have an aneurism if he coached either of these teams."

"Some coach needs to learn how to motivate those kids because Zeke looks like the only player on the entire offense who isn't playing at half speed for half of the game."

"I can see Meyer's health deteriorating on the sideline already!"

"They've benefited from playing a pathetic schedule. The only people who really believe they are the No. 1 team in the country lives in the cess pool known as CBus"

Give them a few wins in a row and they start puffing their chest lol...It will be interesting to see if they even make it past NW this weekend. But this made me anxious for The Game.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 76 Comments