Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Western Michigan coach fleck pre game and half time speeches.

0 HS
Count Monte fistOH's picture
September 27, 2015 at 7:46am
70 Comments

I'm not sure why but as I sat watching the speech given from coach fleck all I could think was how hacky it was. ESPN included the pre game speach on their homepage. In the speech fleck rants about how OSU has never won a national championship starting the season ranked number one. He then goes on to tell his men that eleven teams have the chance to knock them off. At half time he does this weird impression of mick from rocky talking about having the champ against the ropes as he waves his arms about wildly. Watching the screen and this man throw these wild toddler like hooks into the air I couldn't help but think that he was playing to the cameras.......poorly. I had a lot of respect for fleck and what he has done with that program until I saw those two speeches. I'm curious if any one else felt that it was staged and an attempt to play to the national audience? Am I the only one who felt like I was watching the professional wrestling?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 70 Comments