Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

BIG teams I'm starting to hate and Sunday Skully Support Group

0 HS
ATLBuckeye92's picture
September 6, 2015 at 9:21am
33 Comments

First off, we need a Sunday Skull Session support group.  I don't know where to get my fix, do I go back and read old Sunday Skull sessions?  Read yesterday's again?  I think DJ is a bit of a jerk for making us go cold turkey.  He could have weaned us with progressively shorter ones or bad ones.  Going cold turkey until April?  

The list of BIG schools I'm beginning to despise is growing after yesterday.  I may have to keep a list of BIG schools I don't hate.  Wisconsin has never EVER competed on a national stage.  They are a fraud.  Nebraska, please go back to the Big 12.  You come into our league that has a credibility problem and you only make it worse.  Penn State?  Until they can get back to the top of the mountain, they have to consider that they were the product of a coach and their program isn't what is great, they just got lucky with what proved to be a morally inept man.  

At this point I'm left with Sparty and Minnesota.  Not that the Gophers have really done anything but you have to respect Jerry Kill and any coach that eats dilly bars in the snow.

Rant over.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments