Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Just Got My PSU Tickets!!!

0 HS
One Bad Buckeye's picture
July 20, 2015 at 1:40pm
25 Comments

Woo Hoo!  Just purchased my wife and I our PSU tickets!  My wife is from New Jersey and for some strange reason there are a LOT of band wagon PSU fans in Jersey who love to run their mouths...going as far as to say they consider the Buckeyes a rival (LOL).  Can't wait to stomp their goofy asses in the shoe.  

Even though I check in to 11W from my iPhone about ten times a day, sadly, I've been rather absent from the forums this year.   Which is mainly due to amazing business growth (I own a construction company) and spending as much time with our one-year-old buckeye boy as possible.  

I'm sure you professional helmet sticker accruers have missed me dearly :) (Sarcasm because I'm aware most of you haven't a clue who I am).  So I thought I'd check in and say hello and let you know how much I miss talking 'bout them buckeyes with you guys and can't wait to be back on here more regularly.  

Keep up the excellent banter, it keeps me going when I'm on the road.  Thanks to the staff for keeping the site awesome.  Hope to see you at the game and/or the 11W tail gate.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments