Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Feel Spoiled

0 HS
UrbanBuckeye's picture
June 2, 2015 at 5:22pm
19 Comments

Just successfully ordered round 2 of student season tickets (last season was the first in which I had season tickets and tOSU won the title, so clearly I am good luck). Feel very fortunate to attend a great university (that just so happens to have an elite football program). Truly is a dream come true for me. Pretty incredible to witness what Urban Meyer is doing here. What a time to be a Buckeye...

I'm enjoying this while I can, because I know the cliché (but very true) "these are the best years of your life" idea makes perfect sense to me. Only 2 years left here, then I'll experience what Urban might call "Real Life Everyday's".

Also want to mention how great this blog is. Any writers reading this, your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. It feels like every time I go run an errand, there's multiple new articles already up. Thanks for keeping all of us up-to-date on what's going on in the program. Always quality work on here. Shoutout to my fellow posters/obsessed fans as well. Great to be able to share my passion with others. Keep the humorous pictures and gifs coming. Love reading the comment sections!

With all of that being said, we have 97 days until this guy and the rest of our defending, undisputed national champs go for #9. Let's get it!

https://www.toledoblade.com/image/2015/01/24/800x600_b1cCM/fdd27b4c-d3b3-40c0-ac5d-8fd29d5d4328.jpg

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments