Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Will Bama D-Line Turn the Tide?

0 HS
Barnsey69's picture
December 29, 2014 at 1:21pm
11 Comments

As I have poked around on various Alabama fan-sites, in order to gauge the general outlook among Bama-Nation, one thing is abundantly clear...they think they will win. Of course, I expect many up-votes for bringing this top-secret information to the hallowed cyber ground of 11W, and it's many fine readers. In particular, the expectation is that the enormous Bama D-line will do their best VT-on-steroids impression, and make life miserable for Mr. Jones. One article on TideFans.com, written by Jess Nicholas (Editor In Chief no less), explores all of the match-ups, and does also indicate that the Bama D-line versus Buck's O-line will in fact be a decidedly one-sided affair in favor of Bama. This also seems to be the opinion held by other media analysts as well (just one example from Bleacher Report).

Unfortunately, I may agree that this will be a match-up that does favor Bama, which can be attributed to their depth, as much as their talent.

Agree? Disagree? Time to talk Barnsey of the ledge.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments