Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TTUN Next Coach-WHO THE F CARES?

0 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture
December 17, 2014 at 7:22pm
28 Comments

First off, I am not naïve enough to think that the right hire (Harbaugh or whoever else) could and probably will return Michigan to a level where they can at least compete with the upper half of the B1G again (here's looking at you Rutgers and Maryland).  However, it seems forgotten the fact that Urban Meyer is leading this Scarlet and Grey ship to places that we may have never seen before.  The collection of talent that is being drawn to Columbus is borderline unfair to the rest of the conference.  I hope Harbaugh gets the gig.  Why?  Because it will keep Urban and the rest of the staff and team on edge, and will help to avoid any complacency.  Dantonio and MSU, yea they play tough, and get the most out of every player.  But it was evident in East Lansing and at the B1G Championship, that when OSU is clicking on all cylinders, there isn't a team in the B1G that can stay within 2 TDs of the Buckeyes.  If Harbaugh gets the gig, does Urban suddenly lose interest and forget what The Game means?  Hell no.  It'll make the fire burn even hotter.  Give Harbaugh $100 million if that's what it takes, and bring in his brother to coach Special Teams and the Mad Hatter can come along too.  I'll take Urban any day of the week.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments