Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Do you remember late 2002 people?

0 HS
BuckeyeNTexas's picture
December 8, 2014 at 7:30pm
12 Comments

For those of you who may have been on the world wide Web in late 2002, when the Buckeyes were slated to play the defending champs, and unbeatable Miami Hurricanes, the TV media, and really every newspaper outside the 513/614/330 gave us zero chance. We were going to get run out of the stadium, we couldn't stay with the canes for a quarter. Well guess what? History is repeating itself. Underdogs, again! No way Nick Saban is looking pat this game, and the hype. Bama, is very beatable this year more than most, Vonn Bell and Raekwon is our Xfactors! Did you not see what I saw on Saturday? They are unquestioned leaders back there now, I saw them making adjustments, and our Buckeyes had the best showing in a game, I have ever seen! Redemption, for last year, redemption for Braxton, JT, and morever for Urban whom has been beaten down and humiliated at every opportunity by the Gator Nation and Shitball media and Bloggers. Urban wants to send a message as an Underdog! The same as Tressel did in early 2003, Redemption for Buckeye nation is coming, Jan. 1

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments