Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Losing Effect: That Team

Matt Gutridge's picture
November 30, 2014 at 9:51am
8 Comments

I am a bit saddened that this is probably the last time I will write The Losing Effect: That Team with Brady Hoke as their head coach.

After finishing the season 5-7 and 3-5 in the B1G for the second straight season I'm going to turn this piece over to the fans on MGoLive.com:

31-20 (.608) with That Team, 78-70 (.527) career, and 0-3 against Urban Meyer.

31-20 (.608) with That Team, 78-70 (.527) career, and 0-3 against Urban Meyer.

THOUGHTS ON HOKE

User -not That user

Fuck it.

He was never the right hire to replace an underperforming head coach with a proven (and since confirmed) record.

I regret his hiring and I'm not sorry to see him go.

DrewForBlue

Brady Hole is not a nice guy. He's an incompetent asshat who took a potentially great team and turned it into a joke, a clown show for everyone to poke at.

He took many millions of dollars, and ruined something we all care greatly about.

Until he quits and apologizes, fuck Brady Hoke.

The Clapper

I'm going to miss the clapper.

BCSAaronStark19

How the hell did they win a Bowl with our clap happy sorry excuse of a coach.

Motley Blue

Of course we all know what's coming. But man, the depths to which this program has sunk on the field is just amazing. The last two years have been an absolute disaster.

WHO THEY WANT TO COACH NEXT SEASON

Harbaugh or bust.

It's Harbaugh, Miles or bust for most of their fans.

Brady Hoke Artichoke

Let's hope Jim Hackett was texting Jim Harbaugh when the camera was on him

danmac24

Its JH or bust Because he brings instant cred and with that brings recruits. That talent wins nearly every time. No talent no wins, simple concept!

Tomcat16

dude Unless we get a Harbaugh or Miles; keep Hoke. (And Clark.) why make a change if not a big name guy (or gal)? makes no sense.

MichiganExile

I'd take Grace Harbaugh at this point. Just get rid of Hoke.

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE PROGRAM

Equal to That Team?

When you compare your team to Northwestern and Vanderbilt you are in a bad state.

Mr. Yost

I'm sick. I'm so tired of losing to the fucking Buckeyes. I miss the Cooper Era. 

There is no reason why we can't be an elite program. We're Vanderbilt. We're Northwestern. We're pathetic.

Their softball team is good.

Their softball team is good.

Princtonwolverine

We are a softball school, damn it (that is a complement to the softball team)

TennBlue

I was so excited for the coming of football season

and now I'm glad it's over. The whole thing has just been sad, start to finish.

Wolverine in Wichita

With the talent Michigan had this year, there's no way they should have finished 5-7. Horrible. 

Better than watching That Team

Better than watching That Team

MGoEOD

What did I miss? I took my daughter to the movies today. Wizard of Oz on the big screen. One of her favorites. Thanks, Brady, for helping me realign my priorities.

I think they do.

I think they do.

MoBlueMen

never imagined we would be back at this same position so soon after RR era....sad day for sure

Todd92

Didn't watch 'the game'.  First time since 1973. when I was 13.  I just don't care.

RJWolvie

Sigh. Turning into the Lions on losing & even losing at losing 

Stringer Bell

It's amazing that this is what Hoke has turned us into.  At least they made a game of it.  My how we've fallen.  Hoke has run this program into the ground.

LET'S END WITH THESE

Lemon

RockinLoud

I'm just glad I don't have to eat a lemon, poop it out, then eat it again like I said I would if OSU didn't win this game.

BayWolves

That's all folks. Hoke? He gone.

I predict that Monday afternoon we will see this headline

Monday

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments