Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Arizona in the playoffs?

0 HS
BeaconofLight's picture
November 28, 2014 at 6:07pm
14 Comments

I've really been enjoying the Arizona/Arizona St game today and it got me thinking....  What if the final poll ends up being:

1.Alabama

2.TCU <- no reason for this one just personal preference based on last night lol

3.Ohio State

4.Arizona

Obviously a TON of stuff would have to happen for this to occur and it definitely doesn't have four teams with deep football tradition but this might be my new favorite dream scenario.  The Championship game could still be BAMA vs OSU and TTUN would have to both sit at home as well as watch their hated rival and former "kicked to the curb" coach play in the first ever playoff!  And IMO I would be at least a little more nervous to play TCU right now as opposed to FSU/Baylor/MISS ST and I think that would make the playoffs more fun.  Admittedly I would be just as nervous to play Oregon but RichRod pushes Arizona slightly ahead lol.  Just trying to share a little fun because I'm so PUMPED for tomorrow!!! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments