Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How Jalin Marshall reacted to his fumbles

0 HS
John Cooper's lucky pig's picture
November 17, 2014 at 4:12pm
52 Comments

This strikes me as something that an upperclassman would do. I think Jalin Marshall will be just fine and I'm glad the coaching staff is supporting him. Many more great things to come from Marshall.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/11/jalin_marshalls_reaction_...

The former five-star recruit didn't speak with the media after the game Saturday or on Monday. But as several other Buckeyes talked to reporters on the indoor field at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center on Monday afternoon, another figure, in sweats, a winter hat and gloves, made his way out the side door of the indoor field out to the cold.

Small plows had cleared the snow from the outdoor fields at the Buckeyes' football headquarters, even though Monday is the players' usual day off. But this player made his way onto the field. Staying inside, in a perfect climate, wouldn't do any good. Two others soon joined him.

Someone began to punt.

Jalin Marshall, the upper reaches of Ohio Stadium visible behind him, began to catch those punts.

That's how he reacted.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments