Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Minnesota Fans...

0 HS
DaiTheFlu's picture
November 13, 2014 at 9:38pm
53 Comments

You know, for a team that has spent much of the last couple decades in the B1G basement, their fans are certainly a bunch of cocky dicks (lol). Maybe it's just the ones on Gopher Hole, but there is definitely a prevailing sentiment that they are going to win and they are basically calling out anyone in the media who thinks they're going to get housed. The thing that gets me, though, is a thread commenting that Urban apparently has the flu today. That is evidently their opportunity to start running their mouths about how Urban "misses his family" and so on. Funny, these are the same fans who get all bent out of shape anytime anyone talks about their seizure-prone coach, yet they have no issue bashing another coach's previous health problems.

Minny fans, I've been rooting for you and it was nice to see you ranked, but you can go fist yourselves now. I can't wait until Urban stomps a boot hole in your skulls. You earn your right to run your mouth in this league; last time I checked, you haven't earned shit yet.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments