Every time I step into the Horseshoe, the 1997 Rose Bowl, the entirety of the 2002 season (especially "Holy Buckeye", The Game, winning the National Championship), the 2006 season - pre-disaster in the desert, the Game of the Century in 2006, the 2010 Rose Bowl victory against "unstoppable" Oregon, the next decade of CFB dominance under Urban Meyer.
- College Football Player: Troy Smith, Anthony Gonzalez, AJ Hawk, Andy Katenmoyer, hopefully Braxton Miller
- College Basketball Player: Tim Duncan
- NFL Team: Green Bay Packers
- NHL Team: I assume this is a joke?
- NBA Team: San Antonio Spurs
- MLB Team: The 1997 Cleveland Indians
- Soccer Team: Never heard of it.