Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

WAS THAT ALL A DREAM?!

0 HS
ohstatebucks15's picture
November 9, 2014 at 10:41am
5 Comments

I know that is't been said already basically everywhere. Last night was HUGE for us. JT played like a man who wanted some respect. EzE had himself a coming out party and made me rub my eyes a few times to makes sure I wasn't seeing the ghost of El Guapo (Churning his legs with a man on his back to get the 1st and then some). My biggest take-away is the coach staff. FINALLY!!! It was nice to see them not disappear into a shell and just go out and call it like it was any other game. Coaching like that would have probably made games like VT end a lot differently. I could talk about the negatives I saw but screw that. We went out and got a extremely important win for the program and I still am waiting to wake up. 

What where your guy's biggest take aways from last night, also can we agree NO MORE ALL WHITE UNIS. We went out and BALLED in our traditional aways (something we can't say we have ever done in the all whites) but I'm not superstitious or anything. 

I'm pumped and we are as good as advertised. GO BUCKS!!! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments