Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ok question

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 13, 2014 at 9:57pm
7 Comments

Ok i know their is a rule in place for pro sports where owners can not own more than one team and i rememeber right there is a law by the FCC about anyone mulipulatian the radio stations. If not their should be something put in place.

It's a dam shame ESpin has done just that with college game's to where they own the rights to most of the game plus they have some how gotten control of all the Bolw Game's which i think is total BS. Now they have gotten control of how to get the voters to vote.

They have taken a sport away from the players and the fan's when it come's to college football and made it seem some how dirty and bias all for the all mighty$$$. And i blame the FCC and the NCAA for allowing it to happen becuase no as the balls to enough.

I would love nothing more than to see ESPin burn to the f ucking ground and ABC NBC and CBS to take control back and get college football back to where it belongs along with the Bowl Game's. Ok my rant is over and i can see this pills they put me on at the VA don't seem to be helping with my mood and angry problems yet.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments