Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Fox Sports actually good analysis/debate

0 HS
HYDEYOKIDS's picture
October 11, 2014 at 3:30pm
24 Comments

They are discussing if the Pac-12 will get shutout of the playoff, they brought up the fact that the SEC teams get a pass for losing because the conference perception which they brought into question about how much of a pass the SEC should really get. Also said to watch out for MSU and OSU as they could be contenders if they finish with one loss. They also pointed out the pole disparities between wins and losses for teams of different conferences and made good points about why they are both fair and unfair. I have thought for a while that fox sports has some decent analysis and commentary though they don't have all the fancy segments and graphics ESPN does. It is refreshing to hear good thoughtful points about big issues/questions that affect college football while maintaining decent neutrality. I really hope they can somehow start to steal some viewership from ESPN. I'm tired of all the "announcer speak" where they basically say nothing and just passively reinforce conference and team stereotypes.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments