Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Noah Spence update?

0 HS
Scarlet_Buckeye's picture
October 3, 2014 at 11:19am
26 Comments

First, let me preface... I'm sure there's 20 threads out there already on "Noah Spence", but as much as I love this site, the searching tool is CRAP.  And no, I'm not manually sifting thru pages & pages, so I figured it would just be easier to post a new topic.

So, without further ado... Has there been any update re: Noah Spence and his suspension?  I find it terribly disturbing the lack of reporting (not necessarily saying from this site, but from the media as a whole) regarding Spence's situation.  What's going on?  Where's he at?  Is he practicing with the team?  Is he in rehab?  How's his spirits (i.e., is he mentally & emotionally ok?)?, etc.

Here are the KNOWN facts...

Other than that... do we know any more FACTS?

Obviously the kid's health is first & foremost, but I wish the Big Ten, Ohio State, Urban Meyer, the NCAA would simply just come out and make a statement.

It does sound like to me, however, that Spence's days (at least playing for Ohio State) are up.  Maybe he transfers out after this year and he's able to play somewhere else, but I would think the more likely option would be to make a run at the NFL.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments