Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What exactly did go well?

0 HS
RK84's picture
September 8, 2014 at 10:22am
20 Comments

So this is my first forum topic. As such dont crucify me too much.

I see all these bad things written, and wonder what did we see that went the right way for our beloved Bucks. I'm not trying to sugar coat a disappointing performance, or lookat the world with Scarlett colored glasses. More from a realistic point of view that this is a young team with lots of growing to do.

I never thought this was going to be an amazing story book season, too many tangible parts needed replacing or real world experience. I did expect a win, but such is life, not everything goes as planned, my first marriage as evidence.

I will say this, trial by fire makes for the best growth. I saw some good things Saturday amongst the mistakes. For example, I didnt see the guys quit, even on the last interception for a touchdown, I saw an Olineman busting his ass to catch a DB and try to make a tackle. I saw guys running hard and finishing plays. Again, not to be the overally positive guy, but better days are coming, and when they do it will be all the more satisfying because of nights like Saturday.

Thanks and Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments