Navy Pics from Dispatch

KBonay's picture
September 1, 2014 at 1:13pm
15 Comments
BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture

That EzE block was nasty.

+3 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Nice pictures.  The first one of Darron Lee looks like he's watching the rear-view mirror as he turns on the jets for 6.

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+1 HS
Belliott's picture

He might be. Could be looking at the video board so he doesn't have to turn around, which tends to slow a player down. 

+1 HS
CC's picture

Lee is jacked...

+2 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

I saw that EZE block at full speed and was like wow, he put #51 flat on his back haha. Sweet pics.

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Stolen from Navy in Gif's from 11W. Soo good it's worth posting again.

+2 HS
FunZone's picture

I'd like to see Spencer, Dontre and Jalin tuck in their undershirts next week. Don't give the other guys anything extra to grab!

I asked Braxton how his knee was before halftime at Berkeley and he said, "What up, man."

+3 HS
lljjgg's picture

I feel like we might be getting old (though you may be 18 for all I know!), but that was the first thing I noticed as well haha.

My reaction wasn't as practical as yours though, I just think players look better with their shirts tucked in! Kind of disrupts the unity of the uniform look. But to each their own stylistically!

+4 HS
CC's picture

If I were these guys and still had a six pack you couldn't pay me enough not to rock the old school cutoff shirt/jersey look.

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

If I were these guys and still had a six pack you couldn't pay me enough not to rock the old school cutoff shirt/jersey look.

Ditto. See also George, Eddie for further proof that this is the way to roll.

+1 HS
FunZone's picture

It's more of a lineman look these days

I asked Braxton how his knee was before halftime at Berkeley and he said, "What up, man."

+3 HS
beamga's picture

#21 is totally grossed out by that guy's stomach hanging out.

+1 HS
beamga's picture

Was one of the first things I noticed too.  Like you, I noticed it more because I didn't think it looked very good as opposed to possible competitive disadvantage.

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Maybe it's bait.  Easier to get caught grabbing and stretching those long t shirts.

MN Buckeye's picture

Great photos! Brings back memories of some sweet plays.