Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Game Day Traditions (at home)

0 HS
Keyser Soze's picture
August 26, 2014 at 4:17pm
6 Comments

If we have a noon game get up by 6 to put the brisket in the oven (my special rub applied 24 hrs prior) we like to start off with some Bloody Mary's made with my wifes famous bacon habanero infused vodka at least 3 hrs before kickoff. Two of those and your mouth is wide awake and you have the right level of buzz to eat something. Usually scrambled eggs over biscuits with Bob Evans gravy. OSU marching band CD's playing in the background and whatever games that are decent to keep us from raging until kickoff.

Fully stocked bar and plenty of snacks to munch on before during and after game. Brisket is ready around 11ish and we feast with Rudy's spicy sauce on it. right before kickoff (depending if game is on BTN) I play script OHIO I dvr'd a while back and then......... it's on. 

Since it's inception I have always played this at least once the week of season starting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsaTdeknLHw 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments