Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Have you ever been kicked really hard in the nuts?

Little Dan's picture
August 20, 2014 at 10:31pm
49 Comments

That's what loosing Braxton for the year feels like to me. It hurt's like hell at first but the pain slowley goes away. Except this time the pain is sticking around for a few days. Braxton was special. In fact, he is possibly the best QB Ohio State ever had. I know Troy Smith was awesome but Braxton Miller was(is) a tad better in my opinion. He had moves like Jagger.

causeicouldntgo43's picture

Or worse yet, have you ever thrown a football and torn your labrum, and watched your personal role in a mythical season go up in smoke?

+15 HS
Killer nuts's picture

This has become one of the most frequently occurring typos on the site lately

+1 HS
AirForceNUT's picture

I feel like 99% of Americans spell it like this..

whiskeyjuice's picture

I don't like thinking about the kick to my nutz,,,,,,very bad memory!!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

InvertMyVeer's picture

This typo drives me nuts for some reason. LOSE is what that team from Ann Arbor does when they play the Buckeyes, LOOSE is a good way to describe the women of Ann Arbor. LOSE THE LOOSE!

Football is complicated...

+9 HS
pjtobin's picture

This could be a great way to help us horrible spellers out! Kinda like a formula in math. I now know the difference. Thank you!!

Bury me in my away jersey, with my buckeye blanket. A diehard who died young. Rip dad. 

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

I...I don't mind loose women.

+2 HS
BrutusBuckey3's picture

Depends what they look like...and te ones from Ann Arbor are NOT to be desired. 

+1 HS
dr green's picture

So, you're OK with "slowley"?

+4 HS
Little Dan's picture

I can accept that, afterall, I don't have spell check. But does propper grammer really get in the way that much. I guess I would forget it and keep reading what the point is and reply to that.

Little Dan

-2 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Too easy to resist... Proper* grammar*

+6 HS
Killer nuts's picture

People lose their sense of humor at night, time to go up vote everyone to counter the serial down voter

+3 HS
HeuermanTheFireman's picture

If being correct isn't an issue, continue with what you are doing.

EDIT: I forgot the sarcasm font, but seriously.

The person responsible for toes clearly wanted you to stub them.

+2 HS
sgehrich's picture

He had moves like Jagger a jaguar. 

fixed it for you. 

+1 HS
Little Dan's picture

Thanks my new buddy.

Little Dan

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

You've clearly never been kicked hard down there. Even the slightest kick is awful.

I love Braxton, but I still have him below Pryor.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

-1 HS
Little Dan's picture

Pryor was great also but Braxton is more like a Barry Sanders that can throw the ball too.

Little Dan

airbuckeye's picture

Getting kick in the nuts is like Christmas compared to what my X did to me thank you but ill still pass.

Little Dan's picture

I can relate to that.

Little Dan

-1 HS
Bailey458's picture

I was playing catch with a football once and jumped up to grab the ball and it went right through my hands and the tip of the football blasted me right in the junk.  That hurt for like three days,  I actually had to get on a bicycle after that, excruciating.  Now I put a pair of socks in my boxers at all times, it is dual functioning, one it protects my boys and two it is fashionable and impressive looking.

AirForceNUT's picture

So how pissed off and "let down" are women when you finally hook up with them haha

Bailey458's picture

Socks in pants or no socks in pants they are often pissed off and let down...

bigbadbuck's picture

I was playing soccer back in grade school and well the wrong ball got kicked.............once THAT happens you never forget how it feels

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here its a war room

robobuck's picture

Before my wife and I started dating and she was just a girl that I had a massive crush on, she was dating a good friend of mine and we were playing a semi-competitive game of soccer that we played every week. he and her were on the same team and were beating my team and I stepped in front of one of her shots on goal and got it right in the nuts. It was a metaphor for what was happening in the relationship world and it hurt all the more for that!

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

dubjayfootball90's picture

The comments in this thread are all kinds of messed up... and I like it

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

M Man's picture

Yes.  Really hard.

+5 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Ha! I cant say I've experienced this type of pain before

UFM_Renewal

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Then Toledo came and castrated Michigan.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
BigDrill's picture

I watched that game on AFN at Camp Anaconda. For us it was a night game- and UM, I hope never to feel your pain like that... ever.

But- the loss to MSU, when Plaxico Burress caught that ball at the end of the game... to me that was as deflating as when Shawn Springs fell against your boys.

Ugh.

M Man's picture

"Games stolen by Sparty" is an entirely separate thread.  Start with Eddie Brown's tripping Desmond Howard to foil a game-winning 2 pt. conversion to topple a #1-ranked Michigan team.  (Later admitted by Brown and with the officials censured by the Conference.)  And carry on with the Spartan Bob Clockgate game, which was so bad the Conference changed the rule on home-stadium clock operators.

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Braxton is better than Troy?

How in the hell can you justify that statement?

UFM_Renewal

+2 HS
e135800's picture

Art was pretty damn good too but Troy, then TP then Braxton in my book for the last decade.

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Ill say that Brax is a better athlete than Troy...but QB? No chance

UFM_Renewal

sox33osu's picture

Athlete, QB, whatever. Pryor is the king over the last decade. 3 seasons, 3 conf titles, 3 BCS games - 2 wins and 2 MVPs, 3-0 vs ttun. That resume is unmatched really ever at Ohio State. A NC would've put him on a pedestal well above and beyond anyone else in the program's history. At the very least he is top 3.

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

I agree about Pryor. At the end of the day I'd take Smith,Krenzel,Pryor over Miller

UFM_Renewal

BrutusBuckey3's picture

I personally would take 

1. Troy 

2. Craig

3. Miller

4. Pryor 

+1 HS
BrutusBuckey3's picture

Ehhhh I don't know about that. Troy dominated scUM too. Plus the Heisman, plus a trip to the natty. Plus he never got the univerity in trouble. Plus he never wanted to trade his gold pants. He's a true buckeye. Pryor....meh. 

Little Dan's picture

I guess I really think Troy had a much better overall team he could rely on. Same goes for TP. They were both great QB's. We'll never know if Braxton could have had a great Senior year similar to what Troy did. It's very close but I give Braxton a slight edge over Troy. Mainly because Braxton made so many jaw droping plays and won all thoes games without great overall teams behind him.

Little Dan

-1 HS
logamaniac's picture

Do you remember the score of troys last game against michigan?

Little Dan's picture

I was close but I wasn't positive so I looked it up. OSU-42 scUM-39. Why do you ask?

Little Dan

-1 HS
logamaniac's picture

because its not as though troy sat back and "game managed".  he had to get after it and win games the way you are giving braxton credit for doing while simultaneously ignoring the fact troy did the same.

e135800's picture

After watching sports for 40 years and having been kicked in the nuts, I've come to the conclusion I'd rather have the athletes go down than me being kicked in the sack.  Injuries happen, it's just a game, we move on. 

Little Dan's picture

I would honestly take a kick in the nuts if it meant Braxton could play this season.

Little Dan

-1 HS
e135800's picture

Have at it. I'll take JT over a nut kick. JT is going to be exciting to watch him start his own legacy as the next great OSU QB.

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

I have.

Buckeye fan from PA

Brutus1972's picture

I'm sure I have been kicked in the balls before but the one that I can recall without fail and remember in an almost frame by frame scenario is when I was 7 years old and my brother and I were jumping a ramp with our bicycles. I'm sure everyone can guess where this one ended up. Right on that f*cking bar between the seat and the handlebar forks. I couldn't move, I couldn't feel anything but an intense lower abdomen pain even though I was bleeding from just about every body part that hit the ground. I had no breath, I couldn't scream or cry. It was like that pause you get from that uncontrollable, involuntary inhalation but on overload. I almost passed out from oxygen deprivation because I couldn't stop inhaling. IT HURT, A LOT! Nothing near it since.

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!!!!!!!!!

+1 HS