Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Anyone need 27AA tix for the Kent State game?

Urbz4President's picture
August 15, 2014 at 10:06pm
5 Comments

So, I bought a pack of tickets for a couple of games and I don't think I'm going to be able to make the Kent State game. I've got 2 tickets to the game on September 13th, 27AA, Row 8. They are faculty/staff tickets, which require an ID, but as I was told in a previous thread that I started, it doesn't seem to be a big deal. You'll be able to get in. Anyhoo, if anyone wants them, they're $300 for the pair, which is what I paid for them. Definitely not trying to make money off of you fine folks. I live in the Dayton area and could meet there, or if you have Paypal, I could ship them to you as well. 

Byaaaahhh's picture

Not looking to buy, but do you have tickets in that section for the VT and Michigan games? Omg...

Urbz4President's picture

I do, for the Virginia Tech game. However, both mine and my Fiance's rears will be firmly planted in those seats that evening. 

+1 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

$300 seems steep for 2 tickets to watch some MACtion.  You could probably make a Buckeye fan friend/ family member pretty happy selling to them for ticket face value.

pmille32's picture

I'm not 100% familiar with the seating, so is that the side of the buckeye bench or kent state? I made the unfortunate decision to stay close to home and go to Kent but myself and a couple buddies we're planning on going down to the game to tailgate and then watch it at the bars but I'd much rather actually attend the game.

Urbz4President's picture

Yeah, they're on the home sideline, 8 rows off the field. I don't think $300 is too terribly expensive considering the location of the seats, I certainly felt comfortable paying it, considering that's what I paid myself.