Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Damn. Bring a tractor to soak everyone. That is hardcore.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

Is that Braxton on the far right of the video?

LEBRON

Urban Nation Army's picture

yes

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

Buckeyeneer's picture

Awesome. I saw someone do the challenge earlier this week on Facebook. Finally, a viral event for a worthy cause!

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes

THE Ohio State University

+1 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

That was great.  But I thought Paul Bissonette's was Epic:

http://youtu.be/_XOgsIAUpxI

Sorry having trouble embedding the video from my Ipad.

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

+1 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

That was great. 

Embed for the lazy:

+4 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Keith Olbermann pointed out that he could have just used a bucket and donated the money he spent on everything else to the cause and it would have meant more, but gotten him less press.

+3 HS
AndyVance's picture

Has Olbermann ever been happy about anything, though? It's all philosophical - which did more good, the awareness he raised via an epic viral video, or the donation of the few thousand bucks he spent to fly a chopper and dump some glacier water on his head?

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

First off, Toad I really doubt that he did, and there's no way for us to know so that's like me saying "the glacial water probably jumped into the bucket to save them gas money"

And Andy for any other cause I'd agree, and actually just said something about the awareness this whole dilly has raised. However this cause, and this challenge has gotten so much press from so many famous people taking part I really can't see this stunt making that many more people aware. That said no Olbermann likely has never been happy about anything, ever.

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

I understand his underlying point, I just get my hackles up when a self-important media personality gets smarmy toward some other celebrity, athlete or sports personality. At the end of the day, they all do some percentage of what they do because it's good for their brand or business, so looking down their nose at someone else for doing the same is the height of hypocrisy.

But it appears that the challenge - in all its variations - is doing good things:

(Thanks to 11dubber Urban Nation Army for the tip to the Rovell Tweet).

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Just once could you type out a response that involves 1. angry senseless swear words, and 2. misspelled words/words spelled correctly but used in a context other than the correct one?

+1 HS
AndyVance's picture

Comeback of the day - seriously funny, mi amigo :)

toad1204's picture

Chopper pilot probably did it for free given the cause thus making the argument non-existent.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
SOF_Buckeye's picture

You lost me at keith olbermann....

"The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender." Woody Hayes

+2 HS
sox33osu's picture

I nominate Keith to do the #ScaldingWaterChallenge

VintonCountyBuck's picture

Thanks BYAAAHHH!

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

buckguyfan1's picture

Be nice to see that after the National Championship Game, just say'n.

LouGroza's picture

Cris Carter doin it right. Get Chris Berman directly behind you, then act really cold afterward.

+17 HS
Earle's picture

CC is no dummy.

Italics are for emphasis.

+3 HS
luckynutz's picture

Saw this last night. CC is still elusive to this day. Not even water can get him.

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Was that Meech in the back dead center? Big dude.

PittBuckeye's picture
That depends. How do you feel about arguing with a vampire slayer riding a bear?
+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

All of the upvotes for Pitt. That picture has been my background on my work laptop for the last year. Still my favorite picture ever.

Gray Box's picture
KBonay's picture

If any of you are getting involved in the Ice Bucket Challenge and are donating to ALS, I applaud you.  I have a friend of my family that has been living with ALS (for a while now) and has been raising awareness & money for several years.  Her two sons have their own 'mission' to find a cure.  Take a moment to visit their site kids4cure.com  They have raised over $500,000 for ALS.  And you can give your donation to ALS through their site.  So dump that bucket of ice on your head and donate a few bucks!

+1 HS