Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Hubbard is back at LB

buckeyedexter's picture
August 5, 2014 at 5:24pm
12 Comments
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Probably liking their odds with Farrell and Hausmann for 2016 as well.

+3 HS
Damonbuckeye's picture

His hs highlights also say he should stay at lb.. He is very athletic and will contribute right away on speacial teams...

logamaniac's picture

yeah and i remember people speculating on a safety spot for him too, would be sick to think of someone with that size coming at you with a dante whitner play style lurking in your blindspot

+1 HS
WesPatterson23's picture

I was really bummed when I heard he got moved to TE. So, this is good news!

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I was the opposite I was pumped to see that kid play TE, if he can run routes, he'd be a heck of a tough matchup for your average LB.

+4 HS
dtheib's picture

Could not agree more!  The speed and height he has would be scary running up the seam.

- tOSU

Brandon26841's picture

Definitely liked the idea of him at TE better, but he's intriguing at LB too. 

whiskeyjuice's picture

It will interesting to see him play. I don't ever recall watching a LB with his height.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

Becool12's picture

I really like the move back. He has great range and awareness, which would almost be a waste at tight end. I also think with the performance at Linebacker and Safety last year warrants much more of a need on the defense than at Tight End

Seattle Linga's picture

Can't wait til he hits the field - He's going to make a few players pay this year.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I think i'm one of the few that wanted to see him at TE.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

He very well could be back at TE in the event of an injury or if Baugh has more issues. Knock on wood.

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.