Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

One More Hype Video For The Collection

ConnecticutBuckeye's picture
August 5, 2014 at 4:49pm
19 Comments

This is my first post here, but I came across this today and ran through almost every wall in my house.. I figured it's worth sharing. This is the best one I've seen in a long time. 

Braxton2Devin's picture

Thanks for sharing!

With that said, FUCK YOU MARK MAY (for that little clip that the video maker inserted in the video)

+1 HS
G_off's picture

This was a nice find! Thank you for giving me temporary relief from football withdrawal.

"You can not use logic" -Gary Danielson of CBSec

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

This was probably the best I've seen yet this offseason. Music and commentary all went together very strongly

Dips's picture

What a nice different take on the traditional hype video.  Awesome.

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

whiskeyjuice's picture

Now that's a hype video!!! I love the commentary about Urban surrounding pieces around B Miller and predicting a NC title in year 3. Please excuse me as I'm about to go on a gif frenzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+1 HS
tussey's picture

I was going to post this one after watching the hype video but I see you beat me too it.

whiskeyjuice's picture

whiskeyjuice's picture

whiskeyjuice's picture

whiskeyjuice's picture

+1 HS
512buckeye's picture

The first minute or two took me back to a really dark place. 

Let's party, Columbus.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I hear what your saying 512 - I have to keep telling myself that I have to watch videos like that at least that is what my therapist keeps telling me.

Welcome aboard Connecticut - enjoy the ride.

ConnecticutBuckeye's picture

Thanks man. I've been around eleven warriors for quite a while, but this is the first time I'm "here", if that makes sense

And when we win the game, we'll buy a keg of booze

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Sure does - it's a great outlet - just don't take it too seriously.

KBonay's picture

Little Humble Pie to start it off....

Sloopy_HangOn's picture

By far one of the best I've ever seen out of the flood of hype videos every year. Whether it was the Pompeii instrumental in the background or the way it was superbly cut, definitely one of my favorites. As a newbie here myself, that was one hell of a first post!

Also, Mark May can suck a bag of dicks.

+1 HS
BGSUBucksFan's picture

This one is superb.  Love the clips at the beginning to fuel that fire a little bit.  Sorry Urbs, I know you said you shouldn't need to give extra motivation, but this one might come in handy.

saluki2007's picture

I could watch clips of the Northwestern punt block all day.