Urban wants Lebron

Killer nuts's picture
July 29, 2014 at 10:31am
16 Comments
Killer nuts's picture

Here's hoping Lebron complies

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I know he'll be great at helping with recruits on the official visits. 

He can be Urban's "Set Up Man" just before Urban closes the deal after the game.

+4 HS
Habu71's picture

Factor in Stacy Elliot and you have the equivalent of the Nasty Boys (Charlton, Dibble & Myers)

+2 HS
OSUStu's picture

Will he have a pass for non-home games as well?  It would be great to see him at the Navy game right off the rip.  

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+5 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

I'm sure Urban can pull some strings.

theopulas's picture

Lebron has the chance to lead this state into some special times.....and if he starts to show-up at OSU games and we win championships in both sports, he will be bigger, and better then Jordon....

Theopulas

+1 HS
Gametime's picture

LeBron would straight up be a god in Ohio. I mean it really feels this way, but could you imagine what would happen in Ohio if Ohio State Football & Basketball win NCs and LeBron & Manziel bring titles to Cleveland within the next 2-3 years?

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

PittBuckeye's picture

The odds of all of that happening are somewhere close to the odds of Hoke being a fitness model by then. But yeah that would be wild for sure. Lets throw in a Blue Jackets Stanley cup while we're at it.

+2 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Take out the part about Manziel bringing Super Bowls to Cleveland and the odds come closer to Hoke being fat by then.

Class of 2010.

+2 HS
Gametime's picture

We'll see.

I'm not a Brownie, but I've got a soft spot for them. I'm optimistic about their defense being among the best defenses in the league in the next 2-3 years. Then when Gordon comes back and the front office continues to give Manziel weapons to compliment Gordon & Jordan Cameron (who is about to re-sign) they could be really special team if he can maintain his magic in the NFL. The Steelers would essentially be his NFL equivalent of Alabama, lol.

NOT saying it's probable, but riding that momentum, I'd say Urban is due, especially now that his guys fill up most of the roster slots now. LeBron and the Cavs will be favored to win the NBA Eastern Conference, & win it all depending on if they get Love. So  2 outta 3 in that scenario wouldn't be bad at all, but I do expect to see a competitive Browns squad in 2-3 years.

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

teddyballgame's picture

Hope he shows up for the Michigan game

Rob Reese's picture

LBJ = best recruiter in CFB

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I bet he comes to the night games

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

TheVictoryBell45's picture

I would be shocked if Lebron wasn't at the Va Tech game. The atmosphere for that game is going to be incredible. 

Humbuck's picture

Just watched the Wisconsin game from last year.  Bron was on the sidelines with the OSU basketball team.  They all looked star struck talking to him. 

Having him on the sidelines during games is recruiting gold. 

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Star struck - yeah that's about right - no wonder they lost to Dayton...ha ha