Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Brendan Ferns (Commitment Watch?)

UrbzRenewal's picture
July 13, 2014 at 7:04pm
16 Comments

2016 ATH/LB Brendan Ferns is visiting on Wednesday. Would you guys think he would commit this early? I saw that Bill Kurelic (who's pretty solid with the CB) just CB'd him to the good guys; he typically is pretty conservative (seems to wait on pretty concrete info) with who and when he makes a prediction.

s.pasadena fl's picture

Did Michigan recruit him at all?  Or did he decide early to stay home?

Ed Hopper

InTressITrust's picture

This will sound creepy but have you seen his room? No way someone sleeps in a room like his then go north for education

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+6 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

Well I think we may be okay here you guys.

+2 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Hmm pretty ambiguous imo. I'd rather pass on him and take a slightly lower rated guy that really wants to play here.

+17 HS
sox33osu's picture

He knows we're recruiting him for football, right?

+8 HS
Son of Sevenless's picture

Am I looking at some dude's bedroom?

Humbuck's picture

Michigan waited too long and according to his dad/brother, Mattinson decided they were too far behind to make a good run. 

I think he is an OSU kid all the way.  Just taking a couple visits.

kholmes's picture

His father told 247 today that Brendan will visit Florida next week so unlikely he would commit beforehand after just scheduling a visit down to UF.

+3 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Family is vacationing in Florida, may not actually make a trip to Florida, but they're trying.

irishfury's picture

Isn't his brother a prospect and a team up north fan?

+1 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

He's enrolled at UM and on the football team.

+3 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

Since Kurelic's prediction there have been two more CB's for him to OSU. Hype train a-growin'.

+1 HS
m5987usus's picture

He is not going to commit on Wednesday. I'll tell you why when his Dad gives me the OK.

O-H!

+3 HS
mh277907's picture

Well, that sounds like good news.

buckeyebobcat

+2 HS
m5987usus's picture

No it's not good or bad haha, but his Dad wanted to talk to Ash first. It is not a committment haha.

O-H!

+3 HS