Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Latest walk on for the good guys

0 HS
OSU_Football_is_Life's picture
June 26, 2014 at 2:12am
30 Comments

After sitting on the sidelines and reading 11W for what seems like forever, I finally decided to join the site and create an account.  This is my first post.

Some of my thoughts for the year:
-PSU gets a wicked beat down on 25 Oct at the hands of the good guys, Franklin gets put in his place, and as a result their recruiting class ends up much weaker by NSD than it is now.  
-Sparty will not be nearly as good this year as they were last, they'll lose at least 2 games during the regular season (one will be on 8 November).
-"The Game" will be an epic exclamation point to an awesome Buckeye regular season and will be the last time the good guys play against a Brady Choke coached team in the B1G.
-Hoping beyond hope we land Hilliard, Cornell, Harris, Kirk, Settle, and Sweat in the "Dream 15"

About me:  I've been a buckeye fan my whole life.  I HATE TTUN!  Even TTUN's school colors make me sick every time I see them.  I don't understand how SEC fans root for other SEC schools; I can't even root for Meatkitchen when they are playing an SEC school.

I'm excited to finally be a part of this community and looking forward to participating in the great discussions.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments