Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

In 2014, Buckeyes are Underdogs..........in one game

jamesrbrown322's picture
June 20, 2014 at 6:52pm
7 Comments

According to the Golden Nugget, Ohio State will not be the favorite in every game it plays this year. Rather, they are favored in every single game except one - @ Mich St. They are a one point dog in that game.

Alabama, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Florida State are favored in every single game. The Seminoles are a minimum of 2 TD favorites in every game.

Most interesting of OSU's lines is the Navy game. Vegas expecting the Middies to give Buckeyes a better game than Va. Tech or UC.

Of course, these lines are designed more to get people to bet that anything else, but still pretty interesting.

Kind of old news, came out a week ago, but thought it was interesting.

BTW - OSU an 8 pt favorite over *ichigan.

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

could you post a link please?

Buckeye fan from PA

Seattle Linga's picture

Heard this story earlier in the week - kinda surprised Okey was favored in every game

UrbanCulture's picture

They just beat an sec team in a bowl so they must be one of the best teams of all time

+4 HS
sox33osu's picture

I know. I'm shocked people aren't predicting Nebraska to go unbeaten. 

BroJim's picture

Good. Hopefully this keeps us hungry.

I season my simple food with hunger

OSUStu's picture

Preseason lines obviously don't mean a whole lot, especially being a one point dog in an away game.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee